When it comes to wine racks, wine not spring for a vintage one? Chock full of character, vintage wine racks are an inspired way to energize a kitchen, dining room, or basement. Whether you’re in the market for a large vintage wooden wine rack to take up residence in a dedicated wine room, or you’re simply looking for an antique bottle holder to dress up a bar cart, there’s no better place to start your search than here at Chairish. Our collection of vintage wine racks for sale includes bohemian bamboo wine racks, Lucite wine racks, and wire Mid-Century wine racks. No matter how you’re looking to stow your spirits, chances are high you’ll find the perfect solution at Chairish.
Shop Vintage Wine Racks, Vintage Wine Cabinets and More
Unlike other online purveyors, you won’t find only a handful of wine rack options here at Chairish. We partner with thousands of vintage and modernist dealers located all over the U.S. to bring you an unrivaled selection of vintage wine racks and cabinets—hundreds of them, actually. Discover designs from illustrious barware makers like Aldo Tura, Arthur Umanoff, and Carl Aubock. Explore rustic French designs that would be perfect for adorning any wine country estate, or simply lending your apartment those wine country feels. Our unique assortment also includes rare and one-of-a-kind salvaged wine storage and tools, including industrial wine bottle cages and drying racks. With Chairish, there’s no reason to whine about boring wine storage—find your perfect match today!
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage wine racks does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 410+ vintage wine racks in stock.
- Does Chairish have wine racks on sale?
- Yes! We have 110+ wine racks on sale.
- Do you carry brown wine racks?
- We have wine racks in popular colors including brown, black, and tan.
- Can I get free shipping on wine racks from Chairish?
- Yes! Select wine racks ship for free from Chairish.
- What are the shipping options for wine racks?
- Wine racks can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.