Find vintage lumbar or bolster pillows for your home on Chairish. We sell different shapes, sizes, styles, and colors of pillows to choose from. Home furnishing such as pillows adds dimension to a room and a sense of comfort.
What is a Lumbar Pillow?
The lumbar region is in the lower back. Placing pillows there helps maintain the spine’s natural curve and reduces pressure. A custom lumbar pillow is used while in bed whether reading, watching TV, or sleeping. A lumbar bolster cushion is a smaller lumbar pillow that can be placed under the knees.
What is a Bolster Lumbar Pillow?
Bolster pillows are usually used to add decorative style to the front or back of ab ed. However, a bolster lumbar pillow can also be placed between the legs or behind the head, shoulders, back or hips to help align your body. Talk about a win-win! Browse through our large selection of bolster lumbar pillows on Chairish today.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for bolster & lumbar pillows?
- Bolster & lumbar pillows can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry blue bolster & lumbar pillows?
- We have bolster & lumbar pillows in popular colors including blue, red, and white.
- Does Chairish have bolster & lumbar pillows on sale?
- Yes! We have 1,000+ bolster & lumbar pillows on sale.
- How many vintage bolster & lumbar pillows does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 1,700+ vintage bolster & lumbar pillows in stock.
- Do you carry cotton bolster & lumbar pillows?
- Cotton, linen, and velvet are our most popular bolster & lumbar pillow material types.